I placed an order with this company on Sun. Sept 7th for $976.00 including a $45.00 next day delivery. I talked to the owner, who was very snotty, on Mon. Sept. 8th and inquired as to when this large order was going to be shipped. He stated that they ship in two business days and that they withdraw the money prior to shipping. Most business bill when shipped. This order should of been shipped on Tues. Sept.9th.

On Wed. Sept.10th I sent an email to inquire as to the status of my order and that it would indeed be shipped overnight.

I got a reply this morning apologizing for the delay and that my order would be sent via postal service and that it would take 3 to 5 business days.

You will note that they failed to advise the customer of the delay and they are obviously pocketing the difference in the shipping rates.They have not even attempted to fast track the shipments that they have delayed.

I will never do business with this character and I would recommend that you think very carefully before you consider doing business with this outfit.

Look around before you buy.

Note that I have confirmed that the overnight rate to Canada is the same. I attempted to phone this morning and have left messages to cancel the order.I have received no reply. I have had to send another email to this outfit stating in no uncertain terms that this order is canceled. I still have no reply. Now I have to contact VISA to have the charges reversed. This order that was placed was meant to be given as gifts this weekend and now that is ruined due to the lack of respect for the customer.

Had an Experience with Alltribes Indian Art?

Comments